McCarthy Keville O’Sullivan (MKO) is an exemplary Irish S.M.E. success story.
Started by three people, with an obvious passion to do good work and deliver a really high level of service, it has grown over the last 20 years to be the largest company of its kind in the country.
With a workforce of 66 today MKO delivers a high quality of service in the areas of Planning, Environmental, Ecological, Ornithological and Estates and Project Management.
MKO works in industry sectors, areas of our economy and parts of our society that pose some of the greatest challenges of our time:
- Energy – through the delivery of wind farms, solar farms and critical electricity infrastructure that will aid our country’s transition to a low carbon economy.
- Housing – through the thousands of housing units it has helped secure planning permission for that will ease the housing shortage in our cities and towns.
- Conservation – providing expert advice and undertaking research to halt and reverse the biodiversity crisis we face as a nation and as a planet.
- Water and Wastewater – in aiding the critical infrastructure to supply clean water and treat wastewater effective.
- Education, healthcare and transport infrastructure where the projects this company helps deliver, will serve the needs of Irish society for decades to come.
MKO officially opened their new offices on the Tuam Road on the 10th October 2019 and are looking forward to many more successful years there.
T: (091) 735611 W: https://mkoireland.ie/