February’s BAH will take place at the Clayton Hotel
Galway Chamber is delighted to partner with the Clayton Hotel to host the February Business After Hours Networking event on Thursday 28th of February from 6pm – 8pm. This is a free of charge networking event for Chamber members and guests.
This event is the perfect opportunity to create new business contacts and make new connections.
Attendees who wish to do so will have the opportunity to take part in ‘Minute at the Mike’.
The Four Star Clayton Hotel, Ballybrit, Galway
- The Clayton Hotel, Galway is located only minutes from Galway City and is adjacent to the famous Ballybrit Racecourse.
- 195 luxury bedrooms, including 14 executive rooms, Executive Fourth Floor with access to the exclusive executive lounge with balcony, lounge, entertainment system and complimentary refreshments
- Clayton Presidential Suite overlooking Galway Racecourse
- Leisure centre, with 20 metre swimming pool, fitness room, steam room and sauna.
- Coffee Dock, Enclosure Bar & Bistro, the Tribes Restaurant. .
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking.
- Superior selection of meeting facilities for up to 800 delegates.
- 12 dedicated state of the art meeting rooms with large high definition plasma screens, air conditioning, wireless broadband and full A/V connectivity.
- Clayton Conference and Ballroom for Weddings, Award Ceremonies and large Local and National Conferences.
Please RSVP Elaine on 091 563536 or email email@example.com